Here is a review of the best 2 in 1 hair straighteners and curlers.
There is a simple solution to your daily struggle for smooth, frizz-free, and sleek hair. A straightening brush is an easy and effective way to style your hair while adding shine.
However, there are many hair curling straighteners on the market and it is difficult to determine the pros and cons of each. So how do you find the best hair straightener for your needs?
If you just want to know which is the best 2 in 1 straightener for curling hair, read our reviews below.
When you want to have a hairstyle with beautiful curls, don’t bother going to the hairdresser. A simple straightening iron is enough. But you have to have the right curling straightener.
In A Hurry? Here is a quick comparison of the top 3
|1||Professional Hair Straightener, Flat Iron for Hair...||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|2||Hair Straightener and Curler 2 in 1, Tovve Curling...||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|3||Bekind Apex 2-in-1 Hair Straightener Flat Iron,...||VIEW ON AMAZON|
How to curl your hair with a 2 in 1 hair straightener and curler
Here’s how to make curls and waves easily with your straightening iron. You can choose between a tight loop that will give more volume or a more flexible loop like a ripple (wavy effect). The techniques are practically identical but above all very easy.
1. The Looping technique
Here is a technique to curl your hair in general. Start by applying a hair heat-protective care to your dry hair so as not to weaken it during curling, this will also facilitate waving.
Set your iron on medium heat to extend the length of your hairstyle. Part your hair into two equal parts horizontally with an elastic band so that you can start with the hair from below.
The work will be wick by wick so choose one and place the straightening iron between the root and the lengths without burning, turn your straightening iron and go down slowly to close the loop.
It is essential not to lower the iron too quickly so that the loop has time to form, but be careful not to leave it too long to avoid burning the hair.
Repeat the operation on the hair from below without forgetting streaks.
2. Rather tight or loose curls?
There are two kinds of curls: you can opt for tight curls (like English ones) or more “loose” (wave-shaped). It’s up to you to choose the one you like, the permanent effect or the red-carpet effect. Here’s how to do both:
- To make a “loose” curl, do not put the straightening iron on the root but start halfway down the hair and then make your iron turn inwards and smooth down fairly quickly. This will give that “wavy” effect you are looking for.
- If on the contrary, you prefer tighter curls like English ones, it is necessary to put the iron as close as possible to the root avoiding burning, rotating your iron, and repeat the same operation by lowering the iron to smooth very gently until at the tips.
The “English curls” effect will be more intense if your movement is slow. And to go even further you can even make your iron do a full turn always inward by wrapping your wick around it, this will give real tight and structured curls.
To sublimate your hairstyle you can either apply hair curling foam/mousse to allow the loop to hold longer or simply hairspray.
Also, remember to tilt your head down and give your curls relief. Do not touch your hair too often to prevent the curls from falling out. Now you no longer need a curling iron, it’s up to you!
- Best Facial Epilators for Women
- 5 Best Mineral Drugstore Sunscreens for Face
- 7 Best Waterproof Drugstore Eyeliners for Tightlining
The 17 Best 2 in 1 Hair Straighteners And Curlers To Buy Online
1. KIPOZI 2 in 1 Hair Straightener & Curler
2. Lovcoyo Hair Straightener and Curler, 2 in 1 – Tourmaline Ceramic Twisted Flat Iron
3. HSI Professional Glider – Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
4. LANDOT Ionic Hair Straightener and Curler – Professional Instant Heating
5. BESTOPE Hair Straightener and Curler 2 in 1 with Detachable Power Cord
6. JOMARTO Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 2 in 1 Straightener and Curler
7. NITION Professional Salon Hair Straightener Argan Oil Tourmaline
8. TYME Iron Pro 2-in-1 Hair Curler and Straightener
9. Hair Straightener and Curling Iron 2 in 1 for Hair Styling – Tourmaline Ceramic
10. USHOW Hair Straightener and Curler Profession Flat Iron
11. INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR – Stainless Styler, Curl/Wave or Straighten
12. ANGENIL Multi-Styler Hair Straightener and Curling Iron in One
13. Hair Volumizer Curler Straightener Styler, Salon Negative Ion Ceramic
14. 2 in 1, Tourmaline Ceramic Twisted Straightening Flat Iron
15. Tymo sway Hair Straightener and Curler – Premium Nano Titanium Flat Iron
16. ShowYoung Hair Straightener and Curler 2 in 1- Ceramic Flat Iron
17. PARWIN 2 in 1 Hair Straightener and Curler – Instant Heat Up
How to Easily Use a Straightener to Curl Your Hair
1. Prepare for smoothing in the shower.
Let’s be clear: no shampoo or conditioner will give you perfectly straightened hair.
But hair care articles labeled “straightening” can help prepare the strands for the process by providing significant hydration.
2. Get off to a good start.
Never start before your hair straightener curling plate is completely hot. Always make sure your device is at the right temperature.
The logic here is this: a straightener can only do its job well when it is properly heated. If you do not do this, you will get results with great difficulty.
3. Clean it to maintain it.
Make sure your straightener is clean and well maintained. It should be treated like any other device.
The dust layer hinders the diffusion of heat and negatively affects the result.
So, clean it and maintain it well, otherwise, you will not be able to get the perfect curl. If the iron is not cleaned properly, dust, dirt, and grease will stick to your hair – which could damage your hair.
In addition, your hair may be very oily and soft.
4. Comb your hair well
Brush or comb your hair well before starting the straightening operation.
In addition, if your hair is very curly, it is a good idea to comb it between two straightenings. This helps to get the right hairstyle and keeps it going longer.
5. Always start at the back of the head
Always start at the back of the head. Then, slowly, work forward. Ideally, the hair in the front should be the last to be straightened. Most professionals vouch for this hair straightening advice.
Hoping this article answered your questions and gave you the best choice for 2 in 1 Hair Straighteners And Curlers. Enjoy creating beautiful waves on your hair but always be conscious of not overheating your hair. Additionally, consider making a heat protectant oil your best ally.
How to Effortlessly Curl Your Hair Using an Iron Straightener
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API