Almost all girls have cellulite, regardless of their age and size… And that doesn’t mean that you are not perfectly correct the way you are, on the contrary!
Only that, if you wish to minimize the appearance of your cellulite, well here is a super easy homemade solution.
We agree, there is NO miracle solution against cellulite. But if you use this coffee-based cellulite exfoliant twice a week during the shower, the “orange peel” effect will be much less noticeable, we promise!
The Coffee Anti-Cellulite Exfoliant Recipe
This coffee-based scrub is quite intense, so you shouldn’t overdo the dose either, in the sense that it is better not to use it every day.
Why is it effective? The caffeine in this exfoliant helps to constrict blood vessels, deflate the skin, and “dehydrate” fat cells, making skin appear smoother.
To make this anti-cellulite exfoliant, you will only need 4 ingredients, which can be found in quite a few kitchens!
- ½ c. ground coffee
- ¼ c. sea salt or kosher salt
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- A few tablespoons of olive oil (or sweet almond oil)
How to Prepare It
- Just mix the first 3 ingredients in a bowl, then add a spoonful of oil at a time, until you get a moist consistency, but not too runny.
- The mixture is transferred to a resealable container, which is kept in the shower.
- How to Avoid Ingrown Hairs and Have Soft Skin
- Best Homemade Sugar Wax Recipe to Try
- How to Prepare For Bikini Waxing – All You Need to Know
- How to Easily Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs
Here is how to apply it
Apply a good layer to the places where there is cellulite by rubbing with circular movements, to activate the blood circulation. Leave to act for a few minutes, then rinse.
Top 4 Best Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil
Photo credit: The Fashion Spot
As a bonus, this scrub smells SUPER good and it wakes us up guaranteed, even if we haven’t had our first-morning coffee yet!
Tips to Fight Cellulite
If we want to control cellulite as much as possible, we drink a lot of water, avoid very fatty, very salty, very sweet foods, and exercise several times a week.
It’s basic advice, but it really works.
The Best Anti-Cellulite Creams
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API