The best marula oil for face and hair has incredible benefits for skin and hair!
This oil is popular for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties, marula oil is increasingly attracting the cosmetic industry. Multifunction, is used on the skin, hair, and nails.
Native to Africa, the oil extracted from the marula tree is the ally of dry and dehydrated skin. But not only! Dry, damaged hair and devitalized nails can also take advantage of its many benefits.
This oil has a strong odor which then fades away after application and leaves a silky finish on the skin, without a greasy film. Getting Marula oil is the first step to an amazing skincare routine.
Top 13 Marula Oil Benefits For Face And Hair
The marula oil comes from the fruit of the marula tree, specifically the seeds of the marula kernel. This tree is found in the south of the African continent. What does it do?
This oil is 60% richer in antioxidants than Argan oil, allowing it to be even more regenerating for the skin.
Also Read: 10 Best Sun Blocking Curtains | Reviews
It is also rich in linoleic acid, minerals and contains 4 times more vitamins C than orange.
It has anti-oxidant properties as well as an anti-bacterial action, which gives it a multi-use action suitable for all skin types (dry, sensitive, oily, etc.)
- Rich in vitamin E, C, and certain essential fatty acids, it is therefore anti-aging and anti-radical.
- It corresponds to all and to all ages (therefore even acne-prone skin or babies). Be careful all the same with the risks of nut allergy, to test for babies with caution.
- Its hydrating anti-aging property promotes the elasticity of the skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. It offers better hydration by acting as a barrier and retaining it perfectly.
- It acts effectively on fine lines and leaves the skin soft.
- This oil reduces imperfections (spots, acne, stretch marks, etc.), used alone, or combined with cleansing gel or mask. This is among the top benefits of marula oil.
- It is used in the cleansing oil. It nourishes and soothes sensitive and reactive skin as well as dry.
- Marula oil nourishes the scalp and hair fiber and protects it from the sun, straightening iron and hairdryer (in an oil bath before shampooing or by applying a few drops to the tips)
- It helps to tame hair frizz
- It nourishes and strengthens nails and softens cuticles
- The oil soothes skin from irritation or sunburn. And repairs skin damaged or weakened by the sun and dryness.
- It also serves as a makeup base
- It is a dry oil, it penetrates quickly and deeply
- Anti-bacterial function by adding a few drops to the day cream
The 18 Best Marula Oil For Face And Hair to Buy Online
1. Pure Body Naturals Marula Facial Oil
2. InstaNatural Organic Marula Oil – Moisturizing and Balancing for Hair, Body, Hands or Cuticle & Normal to Oily Skin
3. The Ordinary 100% Cold-pressed Virgin Marula Oil 30ml
4. Marula Oil Rare Oil Treatment
5. Organic Marula Oil Pure Virgin Facial Oil
6. Marula Oil 100% Pure Virgin Moisturizer for Face, Skin, Hair, and Nail
7. Dr.Adorable Marula Carrier Oil
8. Virgin Marula Face Oil With Unrefined Organic Marula Oil
9. Rare Marula Oil Oil 3 in 1 Hair Styling Cream
10. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
11. Pure Virgin Unrefined Marula Face Oil
12. Marula Oil – Perfecting Hairspray
13. Marula Oil Dial Body Wash
14. Leven Rose Pure Organic, Extra Virgin, All Natural Face, Dry Skin and Body Moisturizer and Damaged Hair Treatment
15. OGX Hydrate + Marula Oil Serum Elixir
16. Organic Marula Facial Oil – 100% Pure, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, All-Natural, USDA Certified
17. Foxbrim Naturals Organic Marula Oil – For Skin, Hair & Nails – Anti Aging, Moisturizing & Healing
18. Marula Oil Rare Oil Intensive Hair Masque
You know the benefits of olive oil, argan oil, coconut oil… But what about marula oil, aka the Swiss army knife of vegetable oils?
Extracted from the fruit (and more precisely from the almond fruit ) of the marula tree, which only grows in southern Africa. There are a number of evidence-based benefits of marula oil.
This oil is ultra-shielded with linoleic acid, minerals, vitamin E, and C (at a rate 4 times higher than an orange) and antioxidants – 60% more than in argan oil, to give you a little insight into its power.
Get it preferably, 100% pure and natural, virgin, first cold pressing, not deodorized.
In conclusion, the benefits of marula oil go unnoticed. Its ability to soften, moisturize, revitalize, heal, on all parts of the body, makes it a go-to oil body oil for most beauticians.
How to Use Marula Oil On Your Face And Hair Effectively
Light and easily absorbable, it leaves a dry and soft finish. It can be applied pure directly on the skin, or mixed with other natural ingredients in recipes for homemade face or body creams.
1. Moisturizing Oil
It has a good concentration of omega-6 and omega-9 that gives this oil a high moisturizing and nourishing power.
It protects the skin from drying out caused by external aggressions (cold, hard, pollution, sun, water)
Also Read: 10 Best Kitchen Faucets | Review
Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, it is known for its great anti-aging properties.
Its softening, revitalizing, and softening properties make marula oil the partner of dry, curly, frizzy, or colored hair. It is also ideal for saving hair with split ends and brittle lengths
2. On Your Skin
In addition to being suitable for all types of skin (dry, oily, sensitive, etc.), it solves all their problems! This is one of the best benefits of marula oil.
Thanks to its fatty acids and vitamin E, marula oil is an excellent anti-aging product that fights free radicals, promotes skin elasticity while reducing fine lines and wrinkles that are already well marked.
Better still, its (over) moisturizing and antimicrobial properties make it possible to considerably reduce all imperfections: spots, acne, scars, stretch marks … absolutely everything!
Ah, we would forget, its light texture is absorbed very quickly without leaving fatty residues, unlike other oils.
Also Read: 10 Best Shower Columns | Review
3. On Your Hair
Not only does it nourish the scalp and the hair fiber in-depth but it also protects the hair against pollution, the (harmful) rays of the sun, and the (burning) heat of the straightening iron.
This thanks to a “shield” effect formed by minerals and antioxidants. Other good points: it disciplines frizz and adorns your hair with a satin finish. Impressive!
4. On Your Nails
Nourished, shiny and fortified, say goodbye to brittle nails. To do this, simply place a drop of marula oil on each nail before massaging them well.
Beauty tips: Add a few drops to your varnish base and even to your hand cream. Your nails will be all the more grateful. Enjoy this as one of the marula oil benefits.
5. Marula Oil as a Scrub
An exfoliation is ideal for getting rid of dead skin and promoting cell renewal.
On the face as on the body, it is advisable to do it once a week because too regular exfoliation could attack your skin.
If there are a multitude of the body or face scrubs out there, you can do yours at home. How? Yes, this is also one of the amazing benefits of marula oil.
Using products from your kitchen! Mix sugar and marula oil and massage the area. For a much softer exfoliation, choose icing sugar, with finer grains.
Also Read: 10 Best Electric Towel Dryers | Buying Guide
On the hair, use it pure in an oil bath. After having rolled them up in a hot towel, leave them on for 30 minutes to 1 hour or overnight.
Or add it to recipes for shampoos or masks for damaged hair.
Apply it on the nails to strengthen them, but also to the cuticles to soften them and nourish them in depth.
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API