Did you know that you can make an overhead projector yourself? It’s possible: let’s see how to create it right away. Indeed, it is not the first thing that one would think of making by oneself and easily at home.
With a few tips and a shoebox, you will brighten up your evenings with just your smartphone… Enough to impress your friends!
You will have to adjust your various elements well, and it is possible not to get there the first time. A real overhead projector costing on average 350 euros, nothing prevents you from giving it a try!
Things you need to make the overhead projector:
- A shoebox
- One magnifying glass
- A pencil
- A cutter
- Glue gun
- A piece of cardboard
Steps to Follow:
1. Take the lens out of the magnifying glass and draw its outlines on the small side of the shoebox as in the video.
2. Cut out a circle a little smaller than the one you just made.
- 5 Natural Ways to Get Fuller Lips
- 10 Ways to Curl Your Hair Without Using Heat
- 5 Steps To Follow To Get Rid Of OIly Hair
- 8 Easy-To-Make Homemade Bath Salt Recipes
Best Selling Magnifying Glasses
3. Also cut out the edge of the box lid, following the larger circle, as shown in the picture below.
4. With the glue gun, glue the lens.
5. Cut and fold the piece of cardboard to create a holder for your smartphone. Adjust the distance between your phone and the lens so that the image is sharp.
And There you go! Now you can enjoy your homemade overhead projector!
4 Best Selling Glue Guns on Amazon
4 Best Selling Mini Projectors
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API