Do you see your hair dry and notice that it is no longer lively?
Here’s how to regain a shiny appearance and supple hair … And thus get rid of the dryness!
Why Do You Have Dry Hair?
Does your hair look like straw? When your hair is dry, it could be due to:
- Overuse of styling products.
- Overuse of heating devices (flat iron, curling iron, blow dryer, etc.).
- An excess of capillary manipulations, such as coloring (or discolorations).
- A lack of sebum.
- Excessive heating and dry air.
In fact, your scalp no longer nourishes your hair sufficiently and it dries up.
The sebaceous glands no longer do their job and your hair is left to its own devices, vulnerable, in the face of all attacks (such as simple shampoo ).
This dryness caused by lack of production makes our hair-thin, dull, brittle, coarse, and brittle.
1. Dry Brittle Hair Avocado-Based Mask:
This mask will do miracles on the driest and brittle hair.
Photo credit: chaimommas.com
After removing the mask and blow-drying your hair, you will be amazed to find that your hair will be softer and shinier than ever!
This hair mask is also very effective in combating dry scalp, so goodbye to dandruff!
A real natural treatment for your hair, try it now.
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Raw honey
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the flesh, and put it in a large bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil (prefer coconut oil).
- Add 2 tbsp. of organic raw honey. Blend until smooth.
- Apply to the hair. Put on a shower cap.
- Leave on for 60 minutes. Meanwhile, eat tortilla chips with guacamole.
2. Dry Hair Egg Mask Treatment:
Mix an egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil. Apply this mixture to our hair and let it act for about twenty minutes. We then rinse and shampoo.
3. Mayo Hair Treatment for help:
To give luster to your hair, use mayonnaise as a hair mask.
Cover our head with mayo and leave to act for ten minutes. For a more in-depth treatment, put a plastic shower cap on your head. Then we rinse!
Top 3 Treatments For Dry Brittle Hair
Other 8 Tips to Treat Dry Brittle Hair
That said, it is possible to turn the tide and get your beautiful, healthy hair back.
1. Massage the scalp
During shampoos, the scalp is massaged to reactivate blood circulation.
2. Take a break
For a while, we try to limit the use of styling products or heating devices that will give our hair a break.
3. Moisturize your hair with specialized products
Obviously, dry hair needs to be hydrated. We choose products that contain nutritious and nourishing ingredients (such as ceramides, oils, or essential fatty acids).
Opt for treatments specifically designed to repair brittle hair or for dry hair which is usually more nourishing and rich than others.
4. Apply hair masks
Moisturizing hair masks can work wonders for our damaged hair. Some can be used overnight for extreme hydration.
5. Choose the right conditioner
As a conditioner, we choose those that are smoothing – which helps tame the scales on our hair, nourishing, and silky.
6. Coat the hair with serum meant for dry hair
To tame the straw look of our hair, we apply a shining serum once our hair is dry. Our mop will then have a more silky and softer look.
7. Avoid exposing our hair to the sun
When we go out, we cover our hair. The sun damages our hair, as does the wind and the cold. We must protect them.
8. Use a quality hairbrush to tame dry brittle hair
A natural bristle hairbrush is preferred. Plastic bristles create static electricity which makes our hair even more fragile.
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API