Hair serums have rapidly gained popularity over the years. This is simply because of their effectiveness to treat hair.
Typically, hair serums are mostly used by people with dry, damaged, wavy, or curly hair of medium to long length. Dry hair benefits a lot from these serums. They work to hydrate and repair this kind of hair while adding shine, flexibility, and strength.
How To Use Hair Serum?
The use is quite simple, just apply a few drops of serum between the hands and apply it to damp hair, whether after shampooing, after drying, before or after straightening, or even before or after brushing.
However, Experts Advise That,
For optimal benefit, it is best to apply hair serum directly to wet hair:
- Apply 2-3 drops of the serum to medium-length hair.
- Rub the serum between your palms to warm it up, then distribute evenly over the middle part and especially the ends of the hair.
- Be careful not to use too much serum as it can make your hair greasy and heavy.
- You can also use a spray on your hair before heat shaping it to keep your hair as vibrant as possible and use less serum.
Top 10 Hair Serums For Dry, Damaged Hair
There are different types of hair serums on the market that you can use depending on your hair type, preference, and your budget.
It doesn’t matter if you have fine, curly, wavy, brittle, or damaged hair. There is always a product suitable for your hair needs.
1. John Frieda Frizz Ease
This one – John Frieda Hair Serum happens to be the best value for money in this area.
Personally, I found it to be a terrific product! You only need to put a small squirt into your hand and it goes a long way. It also doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy and almost instantly takes away the frizz.
You will also notice how it deeply conditions the hair. It makes the hair look so silky and shiny while keeping it in place.
It can be applied to dry or wet or hair without any problem. And it is amazing to use with a hair straightener. Your hair is left shiny, soft, and flows beautifully.
It is a full combo: Anti Frizz at the same time a nourishing hair treatment for frizzy, dry, damaged hair. A Frizz Control serum and a heat protectant all at the same time. In summary, this product really does what it promises and comes at a reasonable price.
It is highly advisable to use a good quality hair serum if you often straighten your hair, as it is designed to protect against heat damage.
Here are some amazing products to choose from for unmanageable, frizzy, dry, and damaged hair.
2. Argan Oil Hair Shine Serum
3. Strength Renewing Argan Oil Potent Blend
4. Hemp Extract & Manuka Honey Repair Serum
5. Keratin Protein Serum
6. Coconut Oil Natural Hair Serum
7. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Serum
8. Evolution Argan Oil & Vitamin E Serum
9. Perfect Serum With Moroccan Argan Oil
10. Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum
Last update on 2021-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API