Thanks to its high concentration of proteins and essential nutrients, the egg hair conditioner has excellent properties for the hair.
This natural ingredient strengthens the follicles of the scalp, increasing the volume and shine of the hair while improving its texture and appearance.
2 Recipes For Egg-Based Hair Conditioner
Egg Hair Conditioner Recipe 1
1. Mix well half a cup of honey, half a cup of olive oil, and an egg. Then apply the mixture to the hair from root to tip, then leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Homemade Mosquito Repellent without Chemicals
- The Shelf Life of Your Favorite Beauty Products
- How to Know If You Are Really in Love
- 14 Surprising Beauty Uses of Lemon
Egg Hair Conditioner Recipe 2
2. Mix an egg and a spoonful of water. Mix well, apply to the hair and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and wash your hair well.
This Egg Hair Conditioner recipe is one of the best and the results are amazing.
The 10 Best Hair Growth Deep Conditioners To Use
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API