Everyone agrees that a well-done tan is a guarantee of well-being, beauty, and good health. And using good outdoor tanning oils & lotions is the best way to achieve a perfect tan. It also allows you to assert yourself and highlight your personality.
However, its benefits shouldn’t make you forget about the various risks you put yourself when it’s poorly done.
Sunbathing is just exposure to UVA or UVB rays and its consequences can be more or less disastrous. These range from cosmetic imperfections to more serious problems such as cancer.
Using the Best Outdoor Tanning Oil turns out to be the perfect solution to protect your skin from all these eventualities.
This oil is the best alternative for a successful natural tan, be careful to choose one that is of good quality. In a market that presents you with an array of choices, the bet is not necessarily won.
That’s why we offer you below, a range of the best oils available to give your skin all the radiance of a successful tan.
Why Use An Outdoor Tanning Oil or Lotion?
Tanning oil acts as a bumper to your skin against overexposure to the sun. It thus keeps the skin (dermis and epidermis) away from harmful rays that could irritate or even damage it.
Rather, the sun might burn your skin instead of tanning it and making it look beautiful. A good oil will also help you effectively bring out melanin during tanning.
This is the accentuating effect of your tan. Thus, your tanning oil plays both a health and aesthetic protection role for a healthy and successful tan.
How to Use A Tanning Oil
Very few people know it, but the application of most oils is done with the bottle directly placed on the skin, and not by depositing the product in the palm of the hand before spreading it out. Or wear specific gloves when applying your tanning oil.
- 15 Best Exfoliators for Your Legs Before Shaving
- 10 Best AHA Exfoliant Products For Flawless Skin | Review
The 23 Best Outdoor Tanning Oils & Lotions For A Perfect Tan
1. COCOSOLIS ALOHA Sun Tan & Body Oil
2. Ocean Potion Dark Tanning Intensifier Lotion
3. Devoted Creations Indoor-Outdoor, Instant Dark Tanning Lotion
4. Maui Babe Browning Lotion
5. Ed Hardy Coconut Kisses Golden Tanning Lotion
6. Hempz Hypoallergenic Dark Tan Maximizer
7. Australian Gold Dark Tanning Exotic Oil Spray
8. Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Original
9. Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion
10. Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Spray
11. Sun Bum Moisturizing Browning Lotion
12. Bain De Soleil Mega Tanning Lotion
13. Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Protective Dark Tanning Sunscreen Lotion
14. Supre Smoke Black Bronzer
15. Dr. Mercola Natural Tanning Oil
16. Ed Hardy Peace & Harmony Tanning Intensifier
17. Panama Jack Amplifier Oil
18. Caribbean Cool, Natural Bronzer, Tanning Lotion
19. Lancaster Sun Beauty Melting Tanning Milk
20. The It List, Hypoallergenic and Vegan Tanning Lotion by Ed Hardy
21. Australian Gold Cheeky Brown Accelerator
22. NO-AD Protective Tanning Lotion
23. The Fox Tan Lotion and Accelerator
What Vegetable Oils Can Give You A Beautiful Tan?
It is obvious that this approach is aimed at people who have the opportunity to tan gradually and who have white skin. You can put these oils (below) in addition to organic sunscreen with a high protection coefficient.
Here are some very interesting oils to obtain a Beautiful Tan:
- Coconut oil (to be put on the body instead of as it can be comedogenic)
- Avocado oil
- Sesame oil
- Macadamia oil
- Jojoba oil
- Sea buckthorn seed oil
- Pomegranate seed oil
- Raspberry seed oil
- Shea Butter
On the other hand, it is advisable to avoid exposure to the sun between 12 and 2 p.m. in summer and to always favor short exposures. In the event of longer exposure, use an organic sun protection product.
How to Get a Good Fast Tan
Getting a successful natural tan isn’t all about lying in the sun for ages.
And just getting the best outdoor tanning oil isn’t enough to hope for miracles. You have to know how it works. Here are some tips we can give you for a successful tan.
1. The preliminaries to tanning
Exfoliating often is very important to achieve a perfect and clear complexion. This helps cleanse your skin of any blemishes and dead cells that can delay the effects.
To do this? It is advisable to resort to simple methods of exfoliation of the skin in this case with natural ingredients.
However, you should not rush things too much by exfoliating the skin more than necessary. This will only serve to expose it more than necessary to inconvenience.
2. The sun is a must in the tanning process
You probably already know that the basics of natural tanning boil down to sun exposure. However, it should be understood that not all times of the day are suitable and favorable for sunbathing.
At times when temperatures are high, the strong solar rays are also powerful and can be harmful to the skin to the point of damaging it. This is why the best tanning time can only be achieved at the intervals of 11 a.m. and after 3 p.m.
The time that the tan lasts is not neglected either. Make sure to respect the balance between the moments that the tan takes on both sides.
Sometimes from the back or from the front, you could start over and prolong your sunbathing as the balance is achieved.
3. Use the best for outdoor tanning oil or Lotion
The best outdoor tanning oil is a key factor for a successful tan. However, there is no typical best product. The best oil for you is the one that best matches your skin.
Finding it out is an art since it is necessary to take into account the sensitivity of the skin in relation to one ingredient or another. You must also take into consideration the compatibility with any complementary creams that you usually or occasionally use.
Sunbathing can be beneficial and a good experience. It can also be harmful when taken lightly or practiced dry during the first sessions.
You are now well seasoned on the essentials for a healthy and successful tan. Be sure to follow all of our recommendations for exfoliation, sun exposure, and outdoor tanning oils and lotions required for safe practice.
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API